Tagged by Breezy
1. I have a fur covered vibrator on my knee right now. Holly finally heard the thunder outside and now she won't stop shaking until the thunder goes away.
2. Be back after the storm. Okay, I'm back. Wow. That was quite a light show! Lots of snapping and cracking too. Had to unplug everything. I'm really beginning to dread thunderstorms because of how much Holly reacts to them. I think she needs doggie downers.
3. I hope my freshly planted flowers at the cottage didn't get washed down the hill into the lake.
4. My cupboards need to be cleaned out. At this point I think moving would be a good idea so I could get rid of a bunch of stuff.
5. I still have some of Augie's favorite easter eggs in a bowl on the table.
6. My bedroom/bathroom is still not put back together since our renovations in April. Hopefully it will be finished by September.
7. Mary on "So You Think You Can Dance" drives me crazy when she laughs.
8. My Mom & Dad want us to go to a family reunion on the Canada Day long weekend. I just looked up the little town where it will be held and the next town over is called Maple Leaf, Ontario. Somehow that just seems like an appropriate place to spend Canada Day if I can't be at the cottage.
Not sure who is left to tag so I'll say MTW, Meemo and Supes <------- goes with a male theme