My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, May 30

Tagged by Breezy

1. I have a fur covered vibrator on my knee right now. Holly finally heard the thunder outside and now she won't stop shaking until the thunder goes away.

2. Be back after the storm. Okay, I'm back. Wow. That was quite a light show! Lots of snapping and cracking too. Had to unplug everything. I'm really beginning to dread thunderstorms because of how much Holly reacts to them. I think she needs doggie downers.

3. I hope my freshly planted flowers at the cottage didn't get washed down the hill into the lake.

4. My cupboards need to be cleaned out. At this point I think moving would be a good idea so I could get rid of a bunch of stuff.

5. I still have some of Augie's favorite easter eggs in a bowl on the table.

6. My bedroom/bathroom is still not put back together since our renovations in April. Hopefully it will be finished by September.

7. Mary on "So You Think You Can Dance" drives me crazy when she laughs.

8. My Mom & Dad want us to go to a family reunion on the Canada Day long weekend. I just looked up the little town where it will be held and the next town over is called Maple Leaf, Ontario. Somehow that just seems like an appropriate place to spend Canada Day if I can't be at the cottage.

Not sure who is left to tag so I'll say MTW, Meemo and Supes <------- goes with a male theme

8 Comments:

Blogger MM said...

LOL! Even after reading, "Holly finally heard the thunder outside and now she won't stop shaking until the thunder goes away" I was trying to figure out what the vibrator had to do with her.

MM <--dense

Thu May 31, 04:22:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Awww, poor Holly! My sister's dog had a camping freak out when fireworks started being lit off.

Don't move, Bravie won't be able to find you. She needs simple directions.

Thu May 31, 09:19:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger Breezy said...

Lightsyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!

Is it September yet?

Moving sucks. Well it does when you have lots of stuff.

Thu May 31, 09:49:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger lights said...

Silly mm! *smooch*

No worries about me moving. I couldn't get Dusterboy to move with dynamite!

*checks calendar* Nope, still not September. Good thing because I've got a lot of things to get done around here before you all get here!

Thu May 31, 06:25:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger Coco said...

Love you! When are you coming by for a beer?

Thu May 31, 08:44:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger Bravie said...

So we're all sleeping in the bedroom? I wasn't expecting this but I will be prepared. *grin*

Fri Jun 01, 09:16:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger Swami said...

*glides into blog on too-small skates*
*gives a big, wet garlicky smooch – with tongue!*
*skates off to next blog, giggling like a maniac*

Mon Jun 04, 09:53:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger Bravie said...

And why did I not comment on the vibrator? *giggle*

Mon Jun 04, 06:41:00 p.m. EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home