Looks like summer has finally arrived in Northern Ontario. And I? am a genius for booking my holidays on the week that it made it's first appearance! The forecast shows sunshine all next week and no rain! Of course, I'm sure I've just jinxed myself and will end up with rain all week. :P
So while the rest of the world is going back to school, I'm going to sleep in! <----my favourite part of vacations
Things I'll be doing when I wake up.
1. Make chili sauce with the bushel of tomatoes I bought yesterday.
2. Picking and freezing green beans.
3. Swimming, kayaking, tanning, reading and drinking. :D
4. Entertaining a few visitors.
5. Going to wedding in St. Catherines next weekend (and hopefully seeing Meemo again).
6. Possibly re-shingling the cottage roof if Breezy and Carey show up to help.
7. Picking up 6 cord of wood from the old woodman. Remember him from last year?
8. Play with a new toy Dusterboy brought home last night.
9. Catch up on Holly time. I've been neglecting her lately.
10. Go for a 4 wheeler ride.