My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Friday, August 15

Just shoot me now

I have a summer cold. It's been years since I've had one and I had forgotten just how much they suck. Dusterboy had it a week ago and I thought I'd fought it off but playing ball in the rain all last weekend gave the cold the win.

It's been a loooooong week. My boss was away so I had to go in even though I was sick. I had ball games on Monday night and Wednesday night as well. Today I could hardly talk. After five full days of being sick I'm really happy to see Friday night. Too bad I have to get up tomorrow and go to my BIL's wedding. I'd call in sick but Dusterboy is in the wedding party so I really should be there. Plus, I have a smokin' hot dress to wear. *grin*

On Oprah last night the were asking the question, "Why did you get married?" I had a one word answer...pregnant. *snicker* I'm wondering why my BIL is getting married. He's in his 4os and they're not having kids. He's been married before and it didn't go well. I'm not sure if I see this one working out all that well either. I hope they prove me wrong.

So why did you get married?

7 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

I hope you're feeling all better now, Lights.

I married Tom for his body.
Tom married me for my money.

Mon Aug 18, 01:20:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger Puffy said...

I got married for love, for companionship, for security, for the future, and for a happy and fulfilling life.

Mon Aug 18, 06:16:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Definitely first for the companionship of someone that shared my interests. Second, it was the security and stability.

Sorry you are feeling yucky! *blows kisses to Lightsy*

Tue Aug 19, 12:51:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Definitely first for the companionship of someone that shared my interests. Second, it was the security and stability.

Sorry you are feeling yucky! *blows kisses to Lightsy*

Tue Aug 19, 12:51:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger Bravie said...

I was smart enough to be gay and not get married. *giggle*

Tue Aug 19, 04:31:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger lights said...

Carey's such a smart gay girl. *grin*

Tue Aug 19, 06:47:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger Bravie said...

I really am. I wish it wasn't just you and me who thawt that.

Thu Aug 21, 05:14:00 p.m. EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home