My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Tuesday, April 29

Good News...Bad News


First the good news! I had a quicky with Meemo on the weekend! *giggle* A quicky visit that is. After playing telephone tag with him on Friday night and Saturday morning we finally managed to catch up with each other late Saturday morning. And yes Weltek, I was still lifting up my phone with two hands. *snort* We met up at the mall where we both got to show off our beautiful babies. Of course, my "baby" is 29 and wouldn't ride around in the car stroller like mini meemo. It was a quick visit but fun just the same. Always good to get to spend time with the babyhead and his beautiful family. Mr & Mrs Meemo make beautiful babies. Hope it's okay for me to post this picture of the kidlets. Let me know if you want it removed.
Now the bad news...
When we got home we found out that someone broke into the garage while we were gone. They stole a welder, two pressure washers, the boat battery, two axes, a grinder and a pry bar. About $1100 worth of stuff. Not sure if there's enough to make an insurance claim. Piss me off! Welcome home. *rolls eyes*

10 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

Little Meemette looks like she belongs in a movie with Shirley Temple. Lucky you, catching a quickie with Meemo. Sorry about your break-in; that's a bummer.

Wed Apr 30, 02:20:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger Breezy said...

Ummm Meemo? You need to wipe your chin, you got something on there.

grrrrrrrrrr sucks that someone broke in, who all knew you would be gone?

Wed Apr 30, 08:38:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger kevingrout said...

Sorry you had to go home to that Lightsy :-(

And I found the family alright. Good to see you again though!

And Breezy, that is, as my daughter calls it, my "little beard."

Wed Apr 30, 10:25:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger Swami said...

Yay for another happy peep visit!
How do you lift a phone with two hands?

Bummer on the break in. Check eBay to see if someone within your area is selling your stuff. Sometimes people are that stupid.

Wed Apr 30, 04:23:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

Those kids are cute as heck!

Sorry about the break in. That just sucks!

Wed Apr 30, 08:41:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

I love that Meemogirl has kept those gorgeous curls! And you and Meemo are still some H-O-T Canadians. Right below J.D. Fortune on my list. :-)

*snort* Maybe for Peep Meet 2010 you'll have a real phone.

Sooooo sorry about the garage break in. What a loss. Let us know if an insurance claim works out. I'm curious about these things.

Thu May 01, 09:38:00 a.m. EDT  
Blogger Bravie said...

*swooooooon* Love me some Meemo. And love me some Lightsy.
That sucks to come home to that. Bastards.

Thu May 01, 05:55:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger MM said...

I'm jealous of both of you! How cool to have a little peep meet and you're right, his kids are gorgeous!

Sorry about the break in. Few things piss me off more than stealing. *sigh*

{{hugs}}

Fri May 02, 11:59:00 a.m. EDT  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nothing wrong with a quickie! Yay for you both.

Beatiful kids Meemo!

Sat May 03, 04:14:00 p.m. EDT  
Blogger arkie said...

Love the pics!

And you've been tagged.

Thu May 22, 08:27:00 p.m. EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home