My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, February 6

Chicken Pot Pie

I have no idea why I've been craving it but tonight we had nothing out for supper so I came up with a new recipe for Chicken Pot Pie. OMG!!! One of the best ever! And it all came out of either the pantry or the freezer! We had part of one for supper and I froze the other one.

Two frozen boxes of 2 pie shells.
Two cans of cooked chicken (Kirkland brand from Costco)
Two cans of cream of mushroom soup (because I didn't have cream of chicken)
One can of mushrooms
One pkg of frozen green beans (from my garden - about 1 cup or so)
Frozen corn niblets (not sure how much I added - about 1 cup if I had to guess)
One can of sliced potatoes cut up into pieces

Took the pie shells out to thaw while getting everything else mixed.
Opened all the cans and thawed the veggies.
Divided the chicken, mushrooms, veggies, potatoes, and soup into two bowls and mixed.
Poured one bowl into each pie crust and covered with top crust. Poked holes in top crust and baked at 350 for about 40-45 minutes.

I? Am a domestic Goddess! :D

4 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

I want chicken pot pie! Why was I not invited!!! *pouts*

Also - they make canned potatoes? How strange. This is freaking me out this morning.

Thu Feb 07, 11:54:00 a.m. EST  
Blogger Breezy said...

mmmmm I love chicken pot pie. Yummy

Ofcourse they have canned potaotes. (I'm not a fan though)

Thu Feb 07, 03:45:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger MM said...

Wow, sounds yummy!

Hey, do you live near Snow Grove Lake? There was a MonsterQuest on about a cabin up there (somewhere in Ontario) where Bogfoot is harrassing the fishermen. Very cool!

Fri Feb 08, 12:11:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger Bravie said...

mushroom? *runs from blog*

Fri Feb 08, 04:41:00 p.m. EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home