My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Sunday, December 24

Christmas lights out...

Just getting ready to head out to Mom's for Christmas. We'll be there until Boxing Day. I hope you all have a very happy, healthy and safe holiday. I wish I'd had time to get around to everyone's blogs to wish them a special greeting but I'm running late.

I'm so grateful for every one of you! Thanks for being my friend, my sounding board, and just for being you.

See you in a few days!

love & hugs,

lights

8 Comments:

Blogger Puffy said...

I hope you have the merriest of Christmases and happiest of New Years!

Sun Dec 24, 03:46:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger Seana said...

Merry Christmas, lights!

*hugs*

Sun Dec 24, 05:04:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger Swami said...

Merry Christmas Lights!

Sun Dec 24, 08:26:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger Bravie said...

Merry Christmas, Lightsy.

Mon Dec 25, 09:12:00 a.m. EST  
Blogger momma said...

Merry Christmas, Lightsy!

Mon Dec 25, 10:17:00 a.m. EST  
Blogger kim (weltek) said...

Merry Christmas, hon! Hope you and Dave are having a great day!

Mon Dec 25, 06:06:00 p.m. EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas Lightsy!

Tue Dec 26, 09:43:00 a.m. EST  
Blogger maroonclown said...

Merry Chrsitmas Lights, and a Happy New Year to you and yours.

*smooch*

Wed Dec 27, 02:18:00 p.m. EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home