My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Sunday, February 5

Four Things Meme

I was tagged by Carey who was tagged by Mon Cherie and Dweeze.

Four jobs I've had:

1. Waitress
2. Secretary *waves @ Nookie*
3. Junior Draftsperson
4. Flower Arranger

Four movies I can watch over and over:

1. Steel Magnolias
2. Boys on the Side
3. The Big Easy
4. Dirty Dancing

Four Places I have lived:

1. Powassan, Ontario
2. North Bay, Ontario
3. Eldee, Ontario
4. A dream world.

Four Shows I love:

1. Survivor
2. 24
3. Lost
4. Amazing Race

Four highly-touted TV shows I detest:

1. The Superbowl *ducks*
2. Everybody Loves Raymond (except me)
3. Star Trek
4. WWE Wrestling

Four books I'd recommend to anyone, anytime:

1. Up Country - Nelson Demille
2. Last Man Standing - David Baldacci
3. Gone Too Far - Suzanne Brockmann
4. A Thin Dark Line - Tami Hoag

Four places I have vacationed:

1. Alaska - Anchorage/Eagle River
2. Dominican Republic
3. Cozumel, Mexico
4. Florida - Daytona Beach/Redington Beach

Four of my favorite dishes:

1. Scalloped Potatoes
2. Fettucini Alfredo
3. Quesadillas
4. Baby Back Ribs

Four sites I visit daily:

1. SBlows OT
2. Circle of
3. Blogger
4. Environment Canada - to find out how many inches of snow to expect. 10 more inches last night.

Four places I would rather be right now:

1. At my cottage
2. On a beach in the Caribbean
3. Wrapped up in a strong pair of arms
4. Alaska

And I'm tagging:

1. Seana
2. MTW
3. Zombs
4. HD

7 Comments:

Blogger Bravie said...

*gasp* The Superbowl?

Sun Feb 05, 04:24:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger Swami said...

Star Trek, Lights? Star Trek!?!?!

This changes everything.

Sun Feb 05, 05:47:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger mm said...

Gah! I keep seeing more movies that I love and should have listed. Dirty Dancing is one I can never resist watching, when it's on. Patrick Swayze is *swoony* in that movie!

Sun Feb 05, 06:43:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger lights said...

I kinda half watched the Superbowl Carey. It was on and I was reading my book and watching the commercials. What's up with the dude with the hair? Isn't he worried someone might grab a handful of it and take him down?

*giggle* Sorry Swami. Would it help if I said that for you I would watch Star Trek?

I can't resist Dirty Dancing either. Nobody puts Baby in a corner. *swoon* And I can just imagine me saying, "I carried a watermelon."

Mon Feb 06, 08:54:00 a.m. EST  
Blogger Sonya said...

Has everyone been tagged?

Mon Feb 06, 01:31:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger Schnookie said...

*waves* to Lightsy!

I love David Baldacci's books.

Mon Feb 06, 01:48:00 p.m. EST  
Blogger ~Nutz said...

I *heart* Dirty Dancing too! I really should buy the DVD.

Mon Feb 06, 05:15:00 p.m. EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home