My Photo
Name:
Location: Middle of Nowhere, Northern Ontario, Canada

Wednesday, December 28

While the boys played guitar I got Sara playing Elf bowling (courtesy of Swami). Her and my Dad laughed themselves silly.

By 1:30 we gave up waiting and started passing out presents and the late-comers finally arrived. We open presents one at a time going around the room so that we all get to see what each person gets. This is much easier now that the kids are a little older.

I got a gold anklet from Dave, a green Roots zippered hoodie from Jamie, a red fleece zippered sweater and turtleneck from my parents (and their annual $500 cheque), and the new Blue Rodeo CD and some scrapbooking stuff from my sister, who drew my name.

The sweater that we bought for Sara was a huge hit. She never took it off the entire time we were there. Jamie was very happy about the vacuum cleaner we gave him. We all teased him about getting old to be excited about that kind of present.

2 Comments:

Blogger Swami said...

Oh good, you got Elf Bowling! Isn't it hysterical? I especially like it when they drop their pants and go 'Who's your daddy.'

Have you killed the deer yet? Too funny.

Thu Dec 29, 07:39:00 a.m. EST  
Blogger lights said...

Yes, it is priceless Swami! Thanks for sharing it with me.

I haven't had a chance to play it yet. I'll wait til I get back to work and high speed internet. There's no way I could download anything here at home. It would be 2008 by the time it would finish. *sigh*

Thu Dec 29, 12:30:00 p.m. EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home